Valentine’s Gift Guide
“You are my sun, my moon and all my stars.”— E.E. Cummings
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! The day of love is both exciting and stressful. It can be difficult to determine the perfect gift for your significant other. Giving gifts is a way that I enjoy expressing my love. I have been married for almost two years now and through that time I have discovered some great gifting options! I understand that it can be difficult to spend a lot of money on a gift. And as a college student, I sympathize with you. Therefore, I have provided a list of perfect gifts for the man or woman in your life for a variety of budgets.
Gifts for Him
- Hydroflask: This is a gift that anyone is sure to love! This water bottle has a double wall vacuum insulation that keeps your water cool and your hot drinks piping for a long time! These bottles are the perfect thing to take on a trip, to school, a workout class, or an adventure. Not only that, but every Hydroflask comes with a lifetime warranty. They also offer a variety of sizes ranging from 18 oz – 64 oz. I personally love my 32 oz, but my husband has a 24 oz and he uses it daily. You can buy the bottle here or here. Prices range from $29.95 – $64.95
- Stance Socks: Hands down the greatest sock ever created. They are made of quality materials and have a variety of fun print options! Stance just introduced a new type of sock called Infiknit which never rips, never tears, and the best part? They come with a lifetime guarantee. They offer casual, dress, and performance socks with so many options you’re bound to find the perfect pair for your guy! You can buy stance socks here. Prices range from $10 – $34.
- Thread Wallets: I bought my husband a super nice wallet from Fossil one year for Christmas. And while he loved it, it was just too bulky. It was uncomfortable to sit on and he was always asking me to put it in my purse for him. It started to become a hassle and was not convenient. Then came the introduction of the Thread Wallet into our lives! Thank goodness. These wallets are incredibly thin and hold everything you need. Not only that, but they’re super light and have great matching lanyards to go along with each wallet. You can purchase Thread wallets here and here. Prices range from $15 – $30.
- Bath & Body Works Skin Care: If you’re anything like me, you love when your man smells good! After I discovered the men’s life from Bath & Body Works there was no going back. The body wash and body lotion are very affordable and they’ll have your man smelling incredible. Our favorite scents are Teakwood and Freshwater, but let’s be honest- they’re all good! You can buy them here. Prices range from $13.50 – $14.50.
- Apple Airpod Pros: If you’re looking to splurge this Valentine’s Day, splurge on these! These wireless headphones are the best there is. They have noise cancellation technology, along with a feature to hear the music but still hear your surroundings. If you ride the train or bus this is a killer feature! They also have a comfortable, customizable fit for any ear size, and you get more than 24 hours of listening time. My husband couldn’t live without his! You can buy them here and here. Price is $249.99 (but worth every penny).
Gifts for Her
- Flowers: This is probably the most basic Valentine’s gift there is. But there’s a reason flowers are so popular! Women love to receive a beautiful bouquet from their loved ones. Do some research and find out what her favorite flowers are, trust me, she will appreciate the thought! I personally love peonies. Many companies even offer next and same day delivery. We typically just get ours from our local Harmon’s, but if you’re looking to buy online you can do that here and here. Depending where you go, prices can range from $10-$300.
- Jewelry from Made by Mary: This company is beyond incredible! Each piece is made by hand here in Utah and can be customized for the woman in your life. My husband got me a necklace with our anniversary date on it and I wear it every single day. It’s seriously such a special piece! They have so many different options and they are really friendly and helpful to work with. You can buy pieces here. Prices range from $20-$68.
- Still Novel Photo Print: I’m all about the sentimental gifts. This company has hit it out of the park by bringing your photos to life. If you’re married, this is a great gift option. You can choose an image from your wedding and customize it with details about the ceremony, the reception, how the day was, and it even includes a cute detail about the moon phase on that day. There’s no doubt she will love this print. You can purchase it here. The price is $60.
- A Hair Appointment at pro Do: Sometimes rather than a physical gift it can be fun to gift an experience. I love getting my hair done, but it can be expensive to go to the salon and get a full treatment. pro Do is a blow dry bar that will wash and style your hair (they even give scalp massages). This is a great way to gift something special to pamper your special lady and have her feeling like the queen she is! You can schedule an appointment here. The pro Do is $35, but they offer services from $20 – $65.
- Bath Bombs from Lush: Back on the topic of pampering and self-care, bath bombs are such an easy gift for anyone. They are super fun, they smell good, and they’re all-natural. No matter which bath bomb you choose, it will make for a fun and relaxing experience. You can buy bath bombs here. Prices range from $5.95 – $12.95.